Product Governance Manager
Permanent | £50000 - £75000 per annum | London (All) | England | 09.11.18
My client is a large global Asset Management firm with a strong market presence. They work across a range of both Institutional and Retail funds and have a long track record of high performance.
They are looking for a candidate to join their Product team as a Product Governance Manager.
The role will involve:
- Managing and deliver updates for Legal documentation, including KIIDS and PRIIP KIDs and regulatory approval to ensure regulatory changes are adhered to in a timely fashion
- Own the management of the Fund registration processes across a range of geographical locations, supporting the distribution strategy of products. This will be done for new and existing funds
- Produce Product Reports for the Board
- Work closely with key internal stakeholders across Product Development and Compliance for publication deadlines
The candidate will have:
- Strong Asset Management experience dealing with Legal Documentation and Prospectuses
- Strong understanding of and expertise in UCITS and OEICs Investment funds
- Extensive technical knowledge of Fund Registration Process in Luxembourg and UK, including cross-border passporting of funds in the EU, Asia and Latin America
- Strong academic background, proactive attitude and strong communication skills
- German, French, Italian is advantageous
To apply or for more information please contact Joshua Grant-Butler via email at Joshua.email@example.com