Manager / Senior Operational Risk Manager - Banking
| | CBD and inner Sydney | | Posted by James Cockerill | 30.05.18
About the business
Our client, a leading Australian bank, is currently looking for "high performing" Operational Risk, Assurance and Controls professionals who have significant experience working either within Banking and/or with a Big 4. This position will be critical in the future development of the Risk landscape of the business.
About the role
This position is key in the future development of aligning the overall satisfaction of the Australian branches risk portfolio.
- Interact with key business units to effectively mitigate any potential risks that may arise.
- Lead operational risk reviews across the group.
- Ensure effective implementation of the risk mitigation strategies, frameworks and actions.
- Monitoring business controls and taking responsibility for appropriate changes.
Benefits and perks
- Strong experience within Ops Risk, Controls, Assurance or Audit.
- Solid understanding of relevant banking policies and regulations.
- Ability to deal with senior stakeholders.
- Tertiary education and Financial Services experience
- 4 - 8 years Risk Management experience
- Sound understanding of APRA banking standards
For more information
- +61 (0) 2 8355 1691